Park avenue dating tucker goes three minute dating
The police station was built on a site that previously held a two-room, two-story brick building.Built about 1867, it housed a high school and grade school as well as the town hall.The 17th Precinct Police Station at 15619 Lorain, near where Triskett meets Lorain, stood just east of the building Fire Department Engine Co. That area was then the busiest area of West Park including roadhouses or restaurants.
From about 1968 to 74 the place operated as PDQ Hamburgers.This small diner owned by Abe Abraham was located in what had been a railroad coal loading building.It was located on the south side of Chatfield Avenue on West 150th.The company seems to have kept a low profile turning out strictly working baskets for use by local vegetable farmers. The company was located on the southwest corner of West 150th and Lorain where it grew to occupy a conglomeration of at least six buildings and several smaller work sheds.Not a great deal has been publicly recorded about the Asplin Company but theres no doubt they were already in business as early as 1920 and likely quite a bit earlier. During the 1920s and part of the 1930s the business office was centered just west of West 150th at 15101 Lorain where Blockbuster Video stands today.
When West Park was annexed by Cleveland, the school became John Marshall High School and, later, A. The front area is now the location of Lake Buick Used Cars.